Dolibarr is a Open Source ERP & CRM for Business.
Always check the ‘How to use the Alumio connector packages’ topic.
System documentation: Dolibarr API Reference
Connector Package Documentation
- In the Alumio Dashboard, go to Clients > HTTP Client. Create a new HTTP Client and select Dolibarr HTTP Client as the prototype of the HTTP Client.
- Fill in the Base URI (Example: https://your-dolibarr.saas2.doliondemand.fr/api/index.php).
- Fill the Username & Password
- Enable the logging (Optional but recommended)
- Enable the caching of the token and select or create the storage for the token (recommended)
- Save and Continue.
- Go to Connections → Incoming, then create a new incoming configuration and select Dolibarr - Subscriber as the subscriber.
- Select the entity you want to subscribe to Dolibarr.
- Add any request parameters needed to subscribe to the entity (optional).
- You can optionally add a transformer to transform the request parameters into something you need.
- Select the Dolibarr Client to use.
We follow Dolibarr documentation on building this connector, so you can easily use the connector based on Dolibarr API Reference.
It’s the entity you want to subscribe from Dolibarr. Please refer to the entities in Management APIs from the Dolibarr API Reference page.
These are the parameters you can provide to get the needed entity based on Dolibarr API Reference. Please look at the example below on how to fill the Request Parameters field when subscribing One Contracts entity
That’s why we need to define the id property inside the path property in the Request Parameters field. The properties inside query parameters will be parsed as query parameters. Here is the final URL that will be called when using such a Request Parameters field on the Contract entity.
Any transformers set here will be executed after the Request Parameters are loaded. So, you basically can add any transformer to provide and transform the request parameters into anything you need, either as path parameters and/or as query parameters of an entity.
It’s the HTTP Client configuration or prototype you will use to access Dolibarr Rest API.
- Go to Connections → Outgoing, create a new outgoing configuration, and select Dolibarr Publisher as the publisher.
- Select the action that you want the publisher to do with the data.
- Select the Dolibarr entity you want the data to be published.
- You can optionally add any query parameters to the request.
- You can also optionally add any transformers to transform the data into anything you need before submitting it to Dolibarr.
- Select the HTTP Client to use.
Like the subscriber, the publisher has similar methods on how to use it. The difference is the payload that will be submitted by the publisher originating from the data (from routes, from transformers in outgoing configuration).
We support publishing to most Dolibarr REST endpoints.
For endpoints that require an object as the request payload, please look at the example below. For example, we want to Create a Contact
You can put the payload you want to send to Dolibarr into the payload property in the data. Here is an example of the Possible Response after Creation.
Which only returns the ID of the new contact.
It’s the HTTP Client configuration or prototype you will use to access Dolibarr REST API.