We wish to inform everyone who has trusted Alumio to deliver flawless integrations for their organizations/businesses that Alumio version 3.23.0-RC3 is now available. To improve the platform, our developers have eliminated a number of problems, enhanced already-existing functions, and incorporated unique new features.
Here’s what is new in v3.23.0-RC3
- [New!] Support has been added for the Netsuite OAuth flow.
- [New!] Users can debug Transformers in detail by setting breakpoints. Awesome, isn’t it?
- [New!] Now, Alumio returns a 401 error instead of a 400 error if there is no match found via the ‘header matcher’ for ‘Authorization’.
- [Resolved] The support team has detected and resolved a bug wherein the “Delete” button was not working for API keys.
- [Resolved] How irritating was it when unsaved change detection worked incorrectlyfor the merger transformers? Well, we corrected it!
- [Resolved] Our clients requested us to resolve the issue where configurations that are in use cannot be restored. Now, you can restore them!
- [Resolved] The Alumio support team has resolved a bug wherein the “Export” button was not available in some instances.
- [Resolved] We received complaints about the JSON editor size/resizing being broken at times we took note! The issue has been resolved.
Don’t forget the release dates!
- Release candidate: 3.23.0-RC3 on 29-11-2022 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.23.0 on 13-12-2022 (For use on Production)
A peek into the future!
- You can soon recursively duplicate your configurations via the dashboard. Wait for it!
- We will soon provide detailed documentation about Alumio’s APIs.
- OAuth1.0a support for Magento 2 is going to be available soon!