For all of you entrusting Alumio to deliver impeccable integrations for your businesses, we would love to let you know that Alumio version 3.25.0-RC1 is live now! Our developers have fixed several bugs that were bugging you, improved pre-existing features, and added new ones to make the platform more powerful.
Here’s what is new in v3.25.0-RC1!
- [New!] Are you adding, updating, and deleting storage entities regularly and losing your grip on them? Well, that’s a thing of the past! Easily log and retrace your steps with the new version.
- [New!] You can now duplicate configurations in Alumio through the dashboard including all its dependencies. How awesome is that?
- [New!] We have introduced a Sleep Transformer to delay a process as per requirements.
Here’s what we have resolved!
- [Resolved] Alumio experts have resolved an issue where the read method “whole file” did not work for JSON. Now, it does!
- [Resolved] Alumio users complained that there were instances when it was not possible to delete an imported HTTP authentication. We heard you and the issue has been resolved!
- [Resolved] Alumio users were plagued by an issue wherein the delete modal would not disappear when an error occurred during the deletion process.
Don’t forget the release dates!
- Release candidate: 3.25.0-RC1 on 27-12-2022 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.25.0 on 10-01-2023 (For usage on Production)
More updates are incoming, stay tuned!