The first set of platform improvements for Feb are in with Alumio version: 3.28.0-RC1. Our product team has been hard at work adding a bunch of new user-friendly features, to make integrations even more flexible for advanced Alumio users.
Here’s what’s new and improved with Alumio version: 3.28.0-RC1:
- [NEW] We’ve added a “Set UTF-8 encoding” plugin for HTTP clients, which encodes text into UTF-8 based on the provided source text.
- [NEW] You can now connect to Magento 2 through OAuth 1.0a authentication!
- [NEW] - We’ve made it easier to view the value of non-encrypted variables by simply hovering over them.
- [NEW] - It’s now possible to configure an Entity Schema for HTTP proxies.
- [NEW] - Feel free to add custom headers to OAuth 2.0 authentications.
- [Solved] - You don’t need to enable logging anymore to create storage.
Here are the release dates:
- Release candidate: 3.28.0-RC1 on 07-02-2023 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.28.0 on 21-02-2023 (For usage on Production)