Hungry for even more Alumio platform improvements? Our product team has dished out a fresh new batch of fixes and features to satisfy your appetite for simplified integrations, with Alumio version 3.31.0-RC1.
Here’s what’s new and improved with Alumio version: 3.31.0-RC1:
- [NEW] You can now export data from the task overview page to investigate issues easily.
- [NEW] We’ve reorganized user roles in Alumio for better clarity on role permissions: “Users” are now called “Viewers” and we’ve added a new role called “Editor”.
- [NEW] We’ve added a tooltip to the signature field in the HTTP authentication to explain which versions of Magento require a signature.
[NEW] The default prototype in Storage is now automatically selected instead of displaying old prototypes first.
[SOLVED] There’s no more issue displaying old data when trying to run the same Transformer for the second time.
[SOLVED] The default status of the toggle in the Route or Scheduler now show as “Enabled”, instead of “Disabled”.
[SOLVED] We corrected the text name in the “Follow Pagination” dropdown supported by Shopify: “Follow next links in HTTP header (RFC8288)”.
Here’s the release dates:
- Release candidate: 3.31.0-RC1 on 21-03-2023 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.31.0 on 04-04-2023 (For usage on Production)
How to update your environment
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day as the release notes are published by Alumio.
Note: your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. You can request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.