Alumio is all about making integrations simple in every way! And this is best exemplified with our new release of Alumio version 3.35.0-RC1. It brings some essential new features and fixes to make your integration experience with the Alumio platform even faster and more flexible.
Here’s what’s new and improved with Alumio version 3.35.0-RC1:
- [NEW] We’ve added the ability to view and navigate to corresponding Routes, as well as Incoming and Outgoing configurations from the Task Overview tab.
- [NEW] It’s now possible to support bulk import from XLSX files. Simply select the option to “Group multiple lines into one task”.
- [NEW] Resolved an issue where it was possible to empty storage when logged in with the “User” role
- [NEW] Resolved a problem with sending emails from the Production environment, but marked content as from the UAT environment. Now the subject and content update according to the environment type.
- [NEW] Resolved an issue where using the “Increase body parameter” pagination for the HTTP Subscriber displayed no results on the first page of pagination.
- Release candidate: 3.35.0-RC1 on 16-05-2023 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.35.0 on 30-05-2023 (For usage on Production)
How to update your environment
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day as the release notes are published by Alumio.
Note: your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. You can request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: email@example.com. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.