We are excited to announce the launch of a big new feature with the release of Alumio version 3.36.0-RC1, and that’s our new “Quick Connect Wizard”! It’s designed to help make integrations with Alumio even more interactive. To add to this, there’s a slew of new features, improvements, and bug fixes, including support to connect with the ABN AMRO API, and added logging to the HTTP Proxy. We look forward to keep building new features that take the idea of “Making Integrations Simple” to the next level!
- [NEW] Say hello to the Alumio Quick Connect Wizard! Designed to simplify working with HTTP Clients. Step 1 of the wizard helps: create an HTTP Client, choose a platform via search, and view the different categories you want to connect. Step 2 helps maintain settings and input credentials for the selected HTTP Client. The final step provides a summary of previously selected values. Use the “Quick Connect Wizard” to create an interactive connection with the various platforms available within Alumio.
- [NEW] We’ve added logging to the HTTP Proxy to enable logs for requests and responses coming from HTTP Proxies.
- [NEW] We’ve created a timestamp filter for Import/Export messages that filters “From-To” dates to view corresponding logs more easily.
- [NEW] The “Health Checks” option has been removed from the Dashboard and it has been replaced with the “Stuck Tasks” option in the Scheduler.
- [NEW] We have now added support to connect with the ABN AMRO API.
- [NEW] We’ve improved error handling while working with the HTTP Plugin Client, wherein new logs are available for display when such error messages occur.
- [NEW] Pages now display without overlapping when working on the iPad Mini screen type in Alumio.
- [NEW] We resolved an issue with displaying old data in the configuration even after an update. Now data is cleaned up during editing and doesn’t cause a problem when refreshing fields.
- [NEW] Two problems we fixed regarding export logs when real-time processing is enabled: 1) the Logs used to show up in the Import messages tab instead of the Export messages tab; 2) the Logs in the Export messages tab used to keep loading without showing any results.
- [NEW] We also resolved an issue where enabling data points would break the Transformer Tester.
- Release candidate: 3.36.0-RC1 on 30-05-2023 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.36.0 on 16-06-2023 (For usage on Production)
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day as the release notes are published by Alumio.
Note: your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. You can request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.