Alumio version 3.37.0-RC1 is here already! And it brings to you this month’s second batch of new tweaks, improvements, and features for our integration platform. The theme for this release is - simple changes go a long way in helping solve complex problems.
- [NEW] We’ve improved the display of the “Test all connections” option. The “Test Results” popup is now more informative and understandable for users. A new “Logs” option enables you to view details after the results of finished tests.
- [NEW] The Conditional Transformer has a new check to help verify if the key in the input data exists or not. For this, a new “Key Condition” data transformer has been added with two options: “key exists” and “key not exists”.
- [NEW] We’ve updated the instruction on the Password Reset page to make it easier for users to reset their password.
- [NEW] We resolved a problem with duplicated input and output when using the ‘view data’ option in the data transformer.
- [NEW] We resolved an issue where no logs were shown to explain the reason tasks failed when enabling the “Activate retrying of failed tasks” option for Tasks.
- [NEW] We solved an issue where turning on the new layout of entity transformers resulted in disabling the version control tab without the ability to preview details.
- Release candidate: 3.37.0-RC1 on 13-06-2023 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.37.0 on 27-06-2023 (For usage on Production)
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day as the release notes are published by Alumio.
Note: your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. You can request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.