Did you know that August is considered to be the month of harvest? Well, we’re happy to bring you a fresh harvest of new features and fixes with Alumio version 3.42.O-RC1. We hope to keep reducing integration roadblocks from cropping up while cultivating a constantly improved user experience with Alumio.
- [New] Deleting configurations have been improved! Instead of only showing the name and link of the configuration when deleting it, you can now see the type and name of configurations that are in use by means of the bulk action or hamburger menu. To delete the related configuration, click on the name of the configuration, and the inline editor expands for you to adjust new settings. As a result, the related configuration won’t be displayed in the original configuration because of the changed settings. You can also delete the related configuration by navigating to the Detailed page and clicking on the “Delete” button. Changes in the “Delete configuration” popup will be applied immediately.
- [New] We now support the HMAC authentication protocol to simplify the building of your integration with payment providers. Create an entity transformer that uses the “String: hash” mapper, then enable the “Use HMAC key” option and input the proper HMAC key. If you want to use the “Return binary data instead of lowercase hexits” option as well, the output won’t be a valid JSON. To solve this, create the “String: Base64 encode” mapper below.
- [RESOLVED] Fixed an issue with the incorrect display of the “Repair stuck tasks” job content and summary in the Scheduler wizard.
- [RESOLVED] Resolved an issue where authentication failed when using a custom client and corresponding headers in the Request authentication by supporting the Request encoder.
- [RESOLVED] We’ve added a string as a new value type to the identifier to resolve an issue with the inability to retrieve data from the storage if the identifier is an integer.
- [RESOLVED] Solved a bug where enabling the task retry in the route caused the creation of the task with the “Retry” status instead of “Skipped”.
- [RESOLVED] The transformer tester doesn’t show an empty array anymore when setting the parser in the Entity transformers to XML and the Read method to Incremental.
- [RESOLVED] We’ve improved the reading of the error messages for the identifiers of the configurations and names of the environment variables to make them more user-friendly.
- [RESOLVED] Fixed a bug where the extra data wasn’t shown in the JSON editor when using the “Value setter” transformer.
- [RESOLVED] We’ve solved a problem when trying to export schedulers from Production to UAT but the child schedulers disappeared in the preview popup.
- [RESOLVED] Violations on importing old configurations in the new Alumio version have been resolved.
- Release candidate: 3.42.0-RC1 on 22-08-2023(For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.42.0 on 05-09-2023 (For usage on Production)
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day as the release notes are published by Alumio.
Note: your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. You can request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: email@example.com. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.