Guess what the release of Alumio version 3.43.0-RC1 has in common with the month of September? The Latin word “Septem” means “seven” and we’ve brought you seven great new features and fixes to make your integration experience with Alumio user-friendlier, in seven more unique ways!
- [NEW] Alumio now supports setting your own response HTTP Status code in an HTTP Proxy. To use the feature, create the HTTP Proxy, add Processor to apply to the response from the list, then select the “HTTP response code” option and set up the custom HTTP response in the required field. It should be possible to view the selected HTTP response in the Logs once results are obtained.
- [NEW] To display the most frequently used filters on the Task overview page for better usability, the “Entity identifier” filter is now displayed by default.
- [NEW] There is no more need to switch between form layouts each time you start a new session with Entity Transformers! The system remembers your previous choice and displays the correct form layout by default.
- [RESOLVED] We’ve resolved a problem where sometimes the invite email to a user would contain an incorrect environment name.
- [RESOLVED] Fixed a bug where using the “Filter by storage entities” filter with the condition “An item with the identifier must exist in storage” would sometimes give incorrect results.
- [RESOLVED] Resolved an issue where using the “Use parsed body” checkbox in the Webhook subscriber caused the “Parser” field to be set as required instead of disappearing.
- [RESOLVED] Solved a problem where at certain moments the message “Allowed memory size exhausted’ message would be displayed in the dashboard.
- Release candidate: 3.43.0-RC1 on 05-09-2023 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.43.0 on 19-09-2023 (For usage on Production)
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day as the release notes are published by Alumio.
Note: Your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. Request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.