Marking our second release for the month, Alumio version 3.44.0-RC1 brings a few (literally) transformative changes! From adding new Transformer testers for the inline configuration to getting rid of a few pesky bugs, the Alumio Product Team was happy to bring you these quick new improvements to your integration experience.
- [NEW] We’ve added Transformer testers to the inline configurations in Alumio! Now it’s possible to test your settings when the configuration editor is expanded for such functionalities as Entity Transformers, HTTP, and SOAP Clients.
- [NEW] To allow tasks to be retried after more than 24 hours, we’ve increased the interval for the retry tasks from 60 to 360 minutes as the maximum.
- [RESOLVED] An issue where creating an HTTP Client with interactive OAuth2 stopped catching errors and didn’t show an error message has been solved.
- [RESOLVED] Fixed a bug where an incoming configuration could not be saved with a Webhook set as Subscriber and with the “Add Uploaded Files“ checkbox selected.
- [RESOLVED] In the beta layout, the displaying of a white screen in the configuration panel prevented adding more transformers in the Conditional Transformer. This has been resolved!
- Release candidate: 3.44.0-RC1 on 19-09-2023 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.44.0 on 03-10-2023 (For usage on Production)
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day as the release notes are published by Alumio.
Note: Your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. Request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: email@example.com. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.