In the spirit of the last month of the year, we’re happy to announce that the release of Alumio Version 3.50.0-RC1 comes with some exciting new announcements, apart from the regular new features and fixes. Sorry, no spoilers! Read on to find out…
- [NEW] We’ve disabled the ability to schedule duplicate jobs to prevent the increase of the queue. A job will now only be added to the queue when the previous job has been completed.
- [NEW] We’ve fixed the display of data and time widgets to make fields consistent with the rest of the UI components.
- [NEW] Solved an issue where using an empty object as a request parameter in the HTTP Transformer caused an error when trying to save and reload configuration.
- [NEW] Resolved an issue that prevented displaying additional packages in Settings > Info page > Environment tab.
- [NEW] We’ve updated the Hubspot Connector with relevant authentication methods since the HubSpot API Keys are not supported anymore. It’s now possible to authenticate by private app access token or OAuth.
- [NEW] We fixed an issue where the CommerceTools HTTP Client couldn’t refresh/retrieve new tokens. Now the CommerceTools HTTP Client behavior works as expected.
We’re happy to inform you about exciting new changes made for integrations in Alumio.
New Connectors we have built:
- Spryker Dynamic Data Exchange Connector
- Visma.net ERP Connector, v9.57
- Totango Connector, v3
- Squarespace Connector, v1
- Shopline Connector, v20230301
- Klarna Connector, v1
New Connector versions we support:
- ChannelEngine, v2.13
- Shopify Connector, v2023-10
- Returnless Connector, v2
- Release candidate: 3.50.0-RC1 on 12-12-2023 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.50.0 on 26-12-2023 (For usage on Production)
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day as the release notes are published by Alumio.
Note: Your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. You can request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.