Floating edges relation view

In the relation view, I would like to be able to use ‘floating edges’ or something similar to create logical dataflows. Currently, if you display children of a route, the incoming and outgoing configurations get connected to the same side of the node.

I would like some freedom in dragging these connection points to a specific side of the node in order to create more logical flows.

1 Like

Hi Tjeerd,

Thank you so much for your feedback and I appreciate you explaining how it would help you out.

We will pass it on to the corresponding team so that they can consider this moving forward. We will be sure to let you know when the decision is made.

Please, let me know if you have other questions, concerns, or feedback.

Have a great day!

Hi Tjeerd,

Thank you once again for the feedback.

We would like to inform you that we discussed your request and we decided to create a story to let you freely drag the connection points in the Relation tab to a specific side of the node in order to create more logical flows in the future. We can’t give you the exact timeline of when it will be ready, but I can tell you that it’s already in our backlog.

We’ll be sure to reach out as soon as we do have news regarding this feature. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

1 Like