- How to set up the HTTP status code in the HTTP Proxy
Sometimes it’s not convenient to view predefined status codes on response when working in Alumio because of the hardcoding of those statuses. Therefore, if you always wanted to set up your own HTTP status code on some actions in Alumio, here we are to tell you about this functionality!
When working with the HTTP Proxy, it’s possible to create your own HTTP status code to be able to retrieve the results you want to achieve. So the system will catch the changes you set during setting up the HTTP Proxy and corresponding processors.
Use the following actions to build the HTTP status code in the HTTP Proxy:
- Create an HTTP Proxy.
- Add a processor.
- Select the corresponding processor you want to apply on the response. In this case, use the “HTTP response code” option from the dropdown.
- Once selected, enter the proper HTTP Response Code in the required field. That means, that the custom HTTP response code will be returned by the proxy.
- Run the test, for example, and see the results.
- It’s also possible to view logs. For this, check if the results are obtained and then look at the Logs option.