In-line / in-page configuration editor QoL

In the latest version of Alumio there is a new feature to open a popup when clicking “View configuration”. While this is a nice addition when you want to make modifications, it also complicates some parts of my integration process.

I want to request a few QoL changes:

• make it possible to run the incoming configuration from the popup
  • make it possible to run the transformer tester from the popup
  • assign a keybind that closes the popup (right now it can’t be closed by the escape button)

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience using Alumio. We genuinely appreciate it. We can definitely understand why this would be a handy feature for you and other users.

I’m going to pass along your request to the corresponding team so that they can consider this moving forward and weigh it against our current product roadmap. In the meantime, I’ll be sure to reach out to you if anything changes about this or if we start to work on it.

Have a great day!

Hi Jesse,

We would like to inform you that we have created a story to implement points 1 and 3 from your request. As for point 2, unfortunately, it’s very tricky and can cause a lot of issues on the app’s behalf. Therefore, we decided not to plan anything for point 2 at the moment.

We will keep you informed of any updates to the story. If you have any other questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to let us know.