Incomplete Response JSON Return

Hello @anon99371720, i really don’t know why the incoming configuration does not return a complete json response, some information seems to not be return along with the data, but when tried the same thing on postman i got a complete json response returned.
Really need assistant here

Let’s see what I can do.
Do you not get a complete response in the task or in the logs?

And could you post a Postman screenshot and an Alumio screenshot?

Okay I will do that right away

Incomplete on task, entity transformer and the incoming configuration logs

The first image represent postman response and the second image represent the response form Alumio

Interesting, so results[0].basic is missing in the Alumio task.
Could you PM me the environment name and double check if r.lubbers@alumio.com has been added as a user?

Then I can take a quick look.
Maybe the data hasn’t been requested? (looking at the postman url)

alright then i will ping you right away

Really interesting.
When trying it in their swagger doc i get the following.

Doing similar in the Alumio Request Uri I get the following.
(Limit and company_id have been set in the request parameters)

GET /_api/v1/companies?includes=registration_date&limit=2&company_ids%5B0%5D=1234

You can see it only got the last ‘includes’ value, something that does not happen on swagger.

When doing the following I get a different result:

GET /_api/v1/companies?limit=2&includes%5B0%5D=name&includes%5B1%5D=registered_name&includes%5B2%5D=registration_date&includes%5B3%5D=companies_house_id&includes%5B4%5D=beauhurst_url&includes%5B5%5D=region&includes%5B6%5D=postcode&company_ids%5B0%5D=1234

But the response does not contain the ‘basic’ object in the result at all.

It strikes me that they set the ‘includes’ query parameter several times.
It makes sense that it’ll constantly get overwritten.
That’s why the final value remains.

It strikes me that it does work in Swagger and Postman.
In my head, this way should work in neither.

It has however been a long day for me atm.

@Alumio_support what do you think?

There are several ways to send multiple values for the same key. Mostly you will see one of these two:
/url?setting=1&setting=2&setting=3
or
/url/setting=1,2,3
Depending on the API you have to conform to one of these.

In this case the even supply an example using the first method:

https://platform.beauhurst.com/_api/v1/companies?company_ids=05998540&includes=name&includes=registered_name&includes=registration_date&includes=other_trading_names&includes=companies_house_id&includes=employee_count_range&includes=last_modified_date&includes=beauhurst_url&includes=website&includes=tracked_status&includes=started_tracking_at&includes=company_status&includes=is_sme&includes=sectors&includes=top_level_sector_groups&includes=buzzwords&includes=latest_stage_of_evolution&includes=stage_of_evolution_transitions&includes=description&includes=tracking_reasons&includes=target_markets&includes=founder_female_percentage&includes=n_fundraisings&includes=total_amount_fundraisings&includes=n_grants&includes=total_amount_grants&includes=latest_valuation&includes=country&includes=lep&includes=region&includes=postcode&includes=address&includes=emails&includes=telephone&includes=year_end_date&includes=turnover&includes=ebitda&includes=total_assets&includes=number_of_employees&includes=cash&includes=total_liabilities&includes=net_assets&includes=research_and_development&includes=export&includes=twitter_handle&includes=instagram_handle&includes=pinterest_handle&includes=facebook_url&includes=googleplay_url&includes=itunes_url&includes=linkedin_url

I still don’t understand why our Alumio api agent tool isn’t providing the included params; is this a result of Beauhurst restricting some data to Alumio, do you think?

Hi @abubakar

Feel free to send me a DM about which environment you’re currently working on and the credentials to access the platform API. I will be happy to help you with your issue.

Hi @abubakar I’ll have a look today and will get back to you once I have an update.

1 Like

Hi @abubakar,

I found a way how to submit the request to Beauhurst. You can clear the query parameters out of the Request URI and put them in the Request parameters field in string mode, such as below.

Please give it a try.

1 Like

alright i will do now

:man_dancing:t3::man_dancing:t3::man_dancing:t3: thank you @Gugi , @anon99371720 , and @steven.

i am now getting full response

@abubakar Glad to hear that the suggestion works well.

Have a great day!

1 Like