Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O HTTP Client Extra Headers

Hi,

I have a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O HTTP Client which I works perfect for the connection with F&O.
Today I wanted to add an extra header to this request via the HTTP Transformer used to make the request. But when I make the call the extra header is nowhere to be found.

When I make the same request but use a default prototype HTTP client the new header is visible in my request.

Added a few simple example screenshots

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 15-25-30 Entity transformers EP Return Header OData test-eqom Alumio

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 15-24-25 Entity transformers EP Return Header OData test-eqom Alumio

How do I add extra headers to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O HTTP Client ?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi @rolf

Unfortunately, the HTTP client from the Dynamics 365 F&O connector package doesn’t support adding plugins from HTTP subscribers, transformers, and publishers. We are currently working on it at the moment, and we are going to test it directly with a real environment of D365 F&O soon.

Regarding the additional headers, could you please let us know whether you want to add the header for specific requests or you want to add the header for all requests to D365 F&O?

Hi @Gugi

That’s unfortunate but good to hear Alumio is working on it!

I want to add the headers for specific requests only.

Hi @rolf

Thank you for letting us know regarding your requirement.

We would like to inform you that we have finished the development phase of updates to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O connector package. We have also tested it internally and it’s ready for release.

Please let us know when we can include it in your environments. The option is to add it immediately or wait for the next release date, which is going to be next week if all goes well.

Hi @Gugi ,

Wow that was fast.
The next release date is perfect, thanks for the update!

Hi @rolf

Great, thank you!

We will inform you once it’s available for you to test in your Alumio environments.