- How to work with the Relations overview
The Relations overview introduces a visual tool called to assist in the determination of all relations connected to the corresponding configuration. By means of Relations, it’s possible to view details of configurations and retrieve detailed information about parent and child relations.
To navigate to the relations tab, go to any of the configurations > Details page > Relations tab.
Once you navigate to the Relations overview, by default only the target configuration will be displayed in the overview box.
To see all configurations related, click on the “Retrieve all relations” button.
To maintain connections and make adjustments in the box, use the following tools placed in the left bottom corner of the box:
- “+” and “-” icons allow zoom in or out;
- The “Fit view” icon makes all connections visible within the box;
- The “Lock” icon lets the user disable moving of connections within the box;
- The “Arrange graph” allows auto organizing all relations;
- The “Hide” icon allows hiding a corresponding configuration from the Relation overview.
It’s also possible to retrieve different relations and make them visible in the box. For this, click on the hamburger menu (“…”) of the specific configuration. Then a list of options expands allowing you to choose which kind of relations you want to view:
- Get direct children;
- Get children recursively;
- Get direct parents;
- Get parents recursively;
- Visit configuration.
You are able to retrieve information from as many options as allowed. Furthermore, once clicking on the “Visit configuration”, you’ll be redirected to a separate page to view the details of the configuration selected.