We’re happy to announce the release of Alumio version 3.32.0-RC1! And, the theme for these new release notes is “Cookies and an even more bug-free environment”.
It includes an array of fixes and improvements from solving an issue with updating the current version to the previous version, to better verifications for deleting configurations, to fixing an issue with updating encrypted values, and it also includes a more detailed cookie consent banner for better transparency. We’re happy to keep making integrations simple with Alumio!
Here’s what’s new and improved with Alumio version: 3.32.0-RC1:
- [NEW] Now it’s possible to view the detailed cookie consent banner and cookie statement explaining what types of data are collected.
- [NEW] Check out the new “User Preferences” option in the Profile section of the menu that allows you to reset recent preferences.
- [NEW] We’ve improved the verification process for when users want to delete a configuration that is already being used.
- [NEW] After running a scheduled job, your can now retrieve information about the failed status from the Logs tab.
- [SOLVED] Fixed an issue with updating the current version to the previous one in the “Version Control” tab that shows all configurations in Alumio.
- [SOLVED] While saving a new value into an existing encrypted value used to get updated, now the value stays the same and doesn’t refresh.
- [SOLVED] Fixed an issue with an invalid signature in Magento Oauth1 Authentication. Explanations about the required specific versions have been added.
- [SOLVED] Eliminated a bug that automatically applied integers instead of strings when the “Automatically type cast values” option was unchecked in the Response decoder.
- [SOLVED] Dropdowns for Transformers and Prototypes now respond correctly on the mobile version and now successfully show values when clicked on.
- Release candidate: 3.32.0-RC1 on 04-04-2023(For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.32.0 on 18-04-2023 (For usage on Production)
How to update your environment
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day that Alumio publishes the release notes.
Note: your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. You can request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.