The month of May is all about taking things easy, and so with the new Alumio version 3.34.0-RC1, we’ve added a new set of features and fixes to make performing tasks with Alumio even easier!
Here’s what’s new and improved with Alumio version 3.34.0-RC1:
- [NEW] You can now Run Route, Skip, or Retry tasks without switching between the Task Details page and the Task Overview page. For an even more user-friendly experience with Alumio, all actions are available on the Task Details page as well: the “Run Route” button works for all Tasks regardless of their status; the “Retry” button displays when the Task with the following statuses occur: Finished, Failed, Skipped; for the Tasks with the “New” status, the “Skip” button is available.
- [NEW] Alumio now gives you the ability to run an inline Incoming Configuration via a popup: on the top right corner, an additional option helps perform actions such as Run Incoming, Export, and Duplicate Incoming Configuration. You can also collapse the popup by clicking the “Escape” button.
- [NEW] We’ve added Help Text to all fields throughout the Database clients to bring more clarity on how to configure each field.
- [NEW] No need to worry about knowing when to update your dashboard anymore! Alumio now informs users about a new version available in the Dashboard via a popup. To update the Dashboard version, you need to collapse the browser tabs of Alumio and re-open the application.
- [NEW] We’ve added a new option “Repair stuck tasks” to the Scheduler to check stuck tasks in the Route and to help repair them by assigning a new task status during processing.
- [SOLVED] We fixed an issue where users got a 404 error when trying to navigate to a Storage entity using the inline configuration view in the Transformer. Now the user is redirected to the Storage entity without any problems.
- [SOLVED] We fixed an issue that occurred when the user works with two Routes using the same configurations, except that one Route has an incorrectly set up Transformer, but error logs occur in the healthy Route in the Import messages tab.
- [SOLVED] Resolved an issue where using the DELETE method in the HTTP Transformer removes the payload. For this case, the “Send payload with DELETE” checkbox has been added to the Request method.
- Release candidate: 3.34.0-RC1 on 02-05-2023 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.34.0 on 16-05-2023 (For usage on Production)
How to update your environment
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day as the release notes are published by Alumio.
Note: your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. You can request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: email@example.com. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.