To continue making your Alumio integration experience simpler and more user-friendly, the release of Alumio Version 3.46.0-RC1 brings you our second batch of gratifying new features and fixes for the month. It includes a new smart encoding option and enhanced Tree view capabilities among the resolution of several pesky technical bugs. We hope to keep making it great to integrate with Alumio!
- [NEW] We’ve added the “RFC 3986 Spaces to %20” encoding option to the Request URI encoder to support spaces to be percent-encoded.
- [NEW] We’ve improved the overview in the Tree view of Entity transformers: you can now view configurations, see highlighted links that differentiate prototypes and configurations, and open the configuration in the Inline configuration editor.
- [NEW] We’ve disabled the ability to increase values in the recently edited field when scrolling the page. Now the value stays static despite scrolling throughout the page.
- [NEW] We’ve fixed an issue where the Route included Incoming and Outgoing configurations with the same identifier but wasn’t shown in the Relations tab correctly. This prevented exporting the configuration correctly.
- [NEW] We’ve solved an issue where visiting the same deprecated storage page multiple times would result in an error.
- [NEW] We’ve resolved a problem where 2 of the same processes could run at the same time when one of them would be a long-running process (multiple hours).
- [NEW] We now support refreshing a token when no expiration date is given in integrations that use OAuth2.0 authentications. The token is refreshed after a 401 response is received.
- [NEW] We’ve fixed a bug where new logs were displayed only in the executed configuration but didn’t appear in the Scheduler logs.
- [NEW] Resolved an issue where setting up pagination in the HTTP Subscriber from the zero page caused the first page to be skipped.
- [NEW] Solved a problem with incorrectly sorting logs even when using ascending/descending order in the Import messages tab.
- Release candidate: 3.46.0-RC1 on 17-10-2023 (For usage on UAT)
- Stable release: 3.46.0 on 31-10-2023 (For usage on Production
How to update your environment
Your UAT environment is always automatically updated every 2 weeks to the latest release candidate version. This happens on the same day as the release notes are published by Alumio.
Note: Your production environment is NOT automatically updated to the next stable version. You can request production updates by contacting our Support Team via: email@example.com. Our Support Team will perform the update in correspondence with your planning.