Table of contents
- How to export configurations in Alumio
- How to import configurations in Alumio
Importing and exporting configurations allows you to perform a number of actions with the configurations you have already set up or would like to start working on in Alumio. The simple workflow makes it possible to export almost everything within our application: Routes, Incoming and Outgoing configurations, Entity Transformers, HTTP Proxies, Webhooks, all existing Clients, Storages, Filesystems, Entity Schemas, Schedulers and so on.
As you can see, using the such feature as exporting and importing configurations you can make many different actions for the same configuration. Let’s see how it works.
How to export configurations in Alumio
Follow these steps to export configurations for your Alumio environment.
- Navigate to the Overview page of the functionality you need to make an export. For example, let’s navigate to the Routes overview page.
- Click on the “Actions” bar toward the Route you want to export.
- Select the “Export” option and click.
- The configuration will be automatically exported to you.
However, you are able to export multiple quantities of Routes by selecting the corresponding checkboxes. Once you select all the needed ones, the “Export” button will expand at the top of the page. Once you click on the button, as many Routes as selected will be exported immediately.
How to import configurations in Alumio
Follow these steps to import configurations for your Alumio environment.
- Navigate to Settings → Import.
- Click on the “Choose file” option to expand the Uploading wizard.
- Choose the file for uploading.
- The uploaded configuration will expand once the file is uploaded.
- Click on the “Import configuration” button to import the exported configuration.
- A message will appear to inform about successfully imported configurations.
Note: Please, pay attention that you are able to import only one exported configuration file at once